The fashion industry always seems to have a new favourite style shining in the spotlight. One of my favourite current trends is ruffled tops, especially off-the-shoulder ones or Victorian style. These blouses are very versatile in how they can be combined in order to make a big fashion statement, depending on your mood, or the certain occasion that they are for.
Here are some tips and tricks on how to make your look pop with a pretty ruffle top
- To make a ruffled top look super chic, pair it with a cute mini-to-mid-length skirt. Doing so adds a lot of feminine flair to your look. And you can choose from any colour or pattern of the skirt. It doesn’t have to be a blue jean skirt. Add some sassy heels, dainty earrings to complete the look, and you’re good to go!
- If you’re seeking the casual look, try a straight blouse with a flare at the bottom. Choose either a solid print or multi-print blouse. Sport a pair of skinny jeans with it to finish the look.
- Blouses with ruffles around the sleeves and necklines are a bold look that should be on your fashion to-do list. Add layers of equally-bold necklaces and a pair of bright earrings for a mega statement. To make sure you don’t over-do it, keep the rest of your outfit simple.
- On the other hand, it may be fun to wear a bright, multi-print blouse and mix it with an equally-bright skirt. This takes the fashion up a notch and makes things more interesting.
- To keep your look cute (but also comfy!), try a ruffled crop top with a pair of jeans and slip-on tennis shoes.
- High-waist shorts can be added to a ruffled blouse to complete your daytime look. The high-waist shorts add some drama to your look and brings attention to whatever pretty blouse you choose.
- Try wearing your ruffled shirt with a pair of wedge sandals. This completes the look for a girly-yet-fresh look.
- Wear an off-the-shoulder ruffled blouse with a pair of sparkly sandals and black jeans. Fashionable, fun, and cute!
- Choose a ruffled blouse with a jean skirt and chunky sunglasses. This brings some extra style to a classic look.
- For a toned-down look, try a blouse with ruffles on the sleeves. Then wear your blue jean skirt and your favourite pair of flats.
Shop my Favourite Ruffled Tops. Just Click on the Link. You will be Taken to the Retailer.
There are many cute and exciting ways to wear a ruffled blouse. They come in many different colours, styles, and patterns. And depending on your mood or the occasion, you can add various accessories, such as cute necklaces or earrings. Wear your blue jean or other skirts, blue jean pants, or a feminine, flowy skirt. Then just add your favourite pair of shoes to complete the look. No matter what style of ruffle blouse you wear, they are super cute in their own right. Try the different styles and colours, and experiment with accessories, bottoms, and shoes. That’s what these beautiful tops were made for showing off your unique sense of style. So go for it! Get a few different tops and let the experimenting begin!
P.S. If you are in London and you need a fashion stylist or a wardrobe consultant, just contact me via email at email@example.com. I would love to have you amongst my lovely clients!
READ NEXT: 5 Ways to Wear a Statement Jacket.