Murad Eye Lift Firming Treatment is one of Dr Murad’s most sought after, breakthrough anti-ageing formulas. Its innovative anti-ageing formula works to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Fortified with Hyaluronic Acid Spheres, the powerful treatment penetrates deeply into skin to deliver superior hydration and combat dryness, whilst surface-filling technology instantly lifts, firms and plumps for a younger-looking and more refined eye contour. Here is my Murad Eye Lift Firming Treatment Review.
Why do I Love Murad Eye Lift Firming Treatment
- The ingredients. The first thing is the ingredients, and the Eye Lift Firming Treatment has an impressive roll call. First, the science, Encapsulated Hyaluronic Acid Spheres for deep hydration and instant plumping. Next, there is Oat Kernel Extract to tighten and a medley of Myrtle extract, Vitamin E, Zinc and Amino Acids to condition the skin.
- The application. This product is unique in that you apply five pumps of the thick gel under each eye, and then press one of the soft cotton patches on top – this way there is much less wastage than with pre-soaked pads. You need to leave it on for 10 minutes and the formula gets to work with a cool tingling sensation – absolutely heavenly for puffy tired eyes.
- The results. Last but definitely not least, I love this product because there are visible results. After just one use my under eye area felt tighter and had a smooth, almost airbrushed look with smaller fine lines reduced. Amazing! Can I use it all over my face?
- Easy to use. Complete with eye pads to improve absorption for optimal results.
READ RELATED: 6 SUMMER TRAVEL BEAUTY ESSENTIALS.
How to Use Murad Eye Lift Firming Treatment?
- After cleansing, apply 3 pumps to the under-eye area in a generous layer, do not rub in.
- Apply pad and press lightly. After 10-15 minutes, lift off eye pads and gently pat in any excess product. A slight tingling sensation is normal. Use 2-3 times per week.
Murad Eye Lift Firming Treatment is Recommended for:
- Instantly lifting the eye area
- Filling and tightening the eye area
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.